City guided tours in St. Petersburg for Air/Rail Guests
Planning a trip to Russia? Don't miss a chance to spend several days in St. Petersburg. This city is widely known for its extraordinary architecture, landmarks with intriguing history and hidden charming corners always worth exploring. We have created variety of enriching and exciting St. Petersburg excursions covering the most spectacular venues of the city.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU WITH:
• Transfers: we arrange airport/train station transfers for any number of the tour participants
• Accommodation: we choose the best suitable accommodation depending on your budget and desires
• City Tour Arrangements: we discuss all aspects of your tour and plan the itinerary that would perfectly suit your needs
• Licensed Guides and Skilful Drivers: they will accompany you throughout your stay and show you the best places to discover
• Invitation Letter Support: we arrange it for guests taking our tours at no extra cost
On our St. Petersburg Russia tours we guarantee you the comfort of your stay in a company of a guide who will speak the language you choose.
Detailed descriptions of tours with scale of prices are shown below. Please pay attention that all tours in St. Petersburg (Russia) including 1-day packages are flexible. You may stick to the standard itinerary on our web-site or take it as the basis for creating your own unique program. Just let us know what your preferences are and we will frame it into the tour you desire.
We have spent years welcoming travelers from all over the world on our excursions in St. Petersburg (Russia) and acknowledge the importance of focusing on the needs of every single guest. Whether it is active young people, families with small kids or senior seasoned travelers. You will be totally immersed into the history, traditions, hospitality and everyday life of this enchanting city.
Go with us and experience St. Petersburg at its best!
IMPORTANT! RUSSIAN VISA IS REQUIRED!
All independent travelers (hotel guests) should have Regular Russian Visa in their passports. So, to enter the country and to participate on the tour, you should apply for the visa in your local consulate prior your trip. Invitation Letter is one of the documents to be presented to the consulate. So, please don’t miss it out!
COST OF TRANSFERS IS NOT INCLUDED INTO THE COST OF THE ITINERARIES:
|Vehicle up to 2 people
|$80 USD per vehicle
|Vehicle up to 6 people
|$100 USD per vehicle
|Vehicle up to 16 people
|$140 USD per vehicle
PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR CITY TOUR BELOW: